Saturday, July 30, 2011

And then there were two...

Alright...I'm sorry to say it, but these characters are my least favorite Thundercats. Next to Snarf, they were the worst thing about the show. I see why they had to be there, but it just seemed like every show needed those two little kids to tag along and not be good enough. Generally they go where they shouldn't have gone and then the rest of the group has to go save them.

The only two things I like about these characters:

1- Their Hoverboards rocked, and I wish I had one
2- Their names together are KitKat  and I love that candy bar.

Thundercats - Wily Kit and Wily Kat - 024

This sketch isn't really for sale unless someone is begging to own art of these two goof-offs. I know the sketch quality is lower than the others, and it's because I had drawn them MUCH smaller. It will all make sense tomorrow.  Be sure to check out tomorrow's
 HUGE Thundercats Week Reveal!!!!

1 comment: