Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter Week- Rubeus Hagrid

For the second installment of Harry Potter week we have the ever lovin'  Rubeus Hagrid.  For me Hagrid really came to life in the movies. I liked him in the books, but as soon as I saw Robbie Coletrain in the movie, that became Hagrid in my mind. Since then I couldn't help but hear his voice and see his portrayal of Hagrid with each new book.  One of my favorite characters for sure.

Harry Potter Week - Rubeus Hagrid - 006


As far as the sketch goes, I went with a looser ink line. I used a brush pen for nearly all of it. Some areas I like, some I can see the potential if I kept at it. Fun to do though, and a good 30 min exercise.

SOLD
9x12 Ink on Bristol Board.
To Purchase, email subject "Hagrid" to 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment