Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hear the Magic, Hear the Roar...

Tygra- my man!  Tygra is my second favorite Thundercat, but it's sooooo neck and neck with Panthro it's hard to even say. Still his ability to become invisible along with the whip is some of the coolest abilities. More than that, I love his look the most. So over all character he might be second, but his design is my favorite. What I like most about his character is he seemed the wisest of the Thundercats. Like that great second in command that is older and wiser than the young leader in so many war movies. He's happy to serve and does the best he can in advising the General.

Another piece to the puzzle for the big Thundercats suprise at the end!

Thundercats Tygra - 020

SOLD
9x12 Ink on Bristol Board.
To Purchase, email subject "Tygra" to 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

4 comments:

  1. He's definitely my favorite to draw, but I gotta say that Lion-O is my fave overall. It's the mane, man. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most fierce Tygra I think I've seen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete