Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Batman!

I've had two requests for Batman on my suggested list. A Gaslight version of Batman and a 1960's TV version of Batman. heh. I like drawing the character, but I had to keep both on because they were so different than the normal version.

I haven't read Batman by Gaslight, which is a graphic novel of an alternate version of batman set in the past. This is a variation of that costume which sets him more of a western/ gaslight version.

For the sketch, I've been wanting to do toned paper sketches for a long time. This is the first chance I've had to try it out. I know I got a long way to go, but it will be a cool chance to experiment with it. I didnt have anything decent for the white, so I used my son's white crayon. Im going to have to find something better, but it will do for now as long as he doesn't need it.

Gaslight Batman - 016



SOLD
9x12 Ink on Bristol Board.
To Purchase, email subject "Batman" to 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment