Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Knock, Knock...Whose there?

Agent 47...Bang!

Today's sketch is Hitman from the video game series. The main lead character is Agent 47, a trained assassin, whose weapon of choice is typically the dual desert eagle, but he isn't too particular when it comes to getting the job done.

I have only played the games a little bit. Mostly the second one I think. The guys in our studio were avid Hitman players, they sure knew all the tricks and would go in guns a blazing or play the same level and had mastered the silent assassin mode.

For me, more than anything I liked the character and his story thats gets unfolded as you go along. Cool stuff, generally really great visuals. More than anything I just wanted to draw a couple guns so they were the obvious focus of this.

Hitman - 027

Original Art for Sale - $30 + $6 shipping
9x12 Ink on Bristol Board.
To Purchase, email subject "Hitman" to 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment