Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shoot first...eat pie later, who needs questions?

another quick sketch today, I'm definitely going to be inking this one when I get a chance. Deadlines are calling though, so I can't indulge a long warm up.

There are so many cool things about this character, he's noble, he has a sense of honor, and justice, but in SOOO  many ways he's not a rolemodel. It's this weird combination of all of those qualities that I find so intriquing. It doesn't hurt that his symbol is so recognizable and such a cool design.

Quick pencil sketch, this took about 20-30 min.

Punisher - 055

Original - NFS
9x12 Pencil on Bristol Board


Check out this crazy deals for Punisher books, some can get pretty intense and I try to keep a family friendly blog, so beware some of the content if that might concern you. Punisher is certainly a more mature read in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment