Tuesday, August 23, 2011

That knucklehead's gonna get it...

I realized as I was drawing this sketch of Sakura, that this is only the 4th time in 47 sketches that I've done a female character. NextWave, Wily Kit, Cheetara and now Sakura. I promise I have more lined up, its just weird that they havent shown up yet. There will be quite a few next month.

That lost post was quite the diatribe so I'm going to keep this short. The female lead of Naruto is Sakura Haruno, and is in the same ninja squad as the character Naruto. I like her waaaay better in the Shippuden series. She has a mastery of her abilities and appears really formidable. This was fun to do, I really dont draw in this style, so bear with me here.

Naruto Week: Sakura Haruno - 048

If you are at all a fan of the show or interested in the story, it's all based on a japanese comic (manga). You can find the best deals for buying up the books here!
Instock Trades has books 30-40% off ALL THE TIME!



SOLD
9x12 Ink on Bristol Board.
To Purchase, email subject "Sakura" to 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

1 comment: