Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunspot a.k.a. "I fell asleep and need someone quick to draw".....

Well, so this can happen from time to time in my job. I typically watch my kids in the mornings. I might get some work done in the afternoon for a few hours, but the majority of my work is done from about 9pm -3 or 4 am. Thats a general work day for me Mon-Sat. I get up around 7:30 am so that doesnt allow for too much sleep on a regular basis.

It's been known to catch up with me, and last night was one of those times. Knowing this about myself, I put in a "failsafe" character periodically throughout the year. Sunspot here is one of my failsafe characters. You can probably see why. I woke up, yelling "Oh my Stars and Garters!" realizing I had slept through my sketch of the day. So if you'll forgive a tired dude, Here is my sketch for yesterday.  I know its a cop out, Shane you dont have to rub it in.

I will do an extra kick but sketch later to redeem myself.

X-Men Month: Sunspot - 066

Original Art for Sale - $30 + $6 shipping
9x12 Ink on Bristol Board.
To Purchase, email subject "Sunspot" to



No comments:

Post a Comment