Saturday, September 17, 2011

You gotta WIP it, WIP it good....

Okay, Im completely delirious. I've been drawing for about 14 hours. Thats not including my breaks. I've got a deadline I really have to catch up on, and as soon as I post this I will immediately fall asleep.

Because of that, Im going to hold off inking this until tomorrow. Good chance to show a W.I.P. (work in progress) This is my underdrawing. I will adjust a few things I see even now in the inking stage. This is penciled with a 4h pencil. After I scan it, I multiply the layer 4 or 5 times to darken the scan, then adjust the levels to knock out the gray.

Alright, I seriously need to stop typing because I can't keep my eyes open.


X-Men Month: Villains - Magneto - 075

I edited the image because apparently I overestimated the maturity level of my audience....oy.






3 comments:

  1. Is this your take on the scene from X-Men vol. 2 #1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the plan is to have him transporting the missles from the base below. I was just sketching out the placement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yyyyyyeah.... those don't look like missiles... ;)

    ReplyDelete