Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gearing up for Batman week!

Hey all, so this is kind of a place holder sketch. Back in Aug. I did a quick Nightwing sketch:


I had someone purchase that sketch who paid a little extra for me to ink and color the red emblem on his shoulders. I went ahead and started inking, and got a little carried away with the backgrounds. My Batman week officially starts Mon. then I'll show the colored version. 

Im still working away at that Ace and Flint, but like I mentioned previously, there is a reason I dont take these huge commissions anymore. It's going to take a few days while I still have a regular 10-12 hr a day workload to keep up with. 

Nightwing...Again! - 097




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have 5x7 prints of all three phases made and put in a single frame above my desk. Afraid of displaying the original because of sun bleaching. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete