Thursday, October 6, 2011

Snake Eyes' Journal...

This was kind of a fun quick sketch. I did a similar sketch on the cover of my sister's journal of the Marvel character "The Thing". You can see it here:


My sister had an extra little journal and I had it just laying around my studio for awhile. I didn't think I would use it and thought I could draw something on this one as well.  So for today's sketch, we have a one of a kind journal with SE on the front and the Arashikage symbol hand drawn on the inside as well.

Snake Eyes' Journal - 095


To give you a sense of the size, the journal is about the height of a standard pen. There is an elastic strap as well to keep the journal closed. The journal  has a leather cover and has a lined paper interior with roughly 100 pages.




SOLD
5.5"x 3.5" Ink on leather cover
To purchase, email subject "SnakeEyes Journal" to
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


1 comment:

  1. ASFSJHKDHFGH!!! Do want! -Shake fist- It's days that this that I truly rue not having any money.

    ReplyDelete