Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why do I feel like..somebody's Watchin' Meeee....

So for today's quick sketch we've got Stalker from GI Joe. Can't spend too long on today's post, I'm wrapping up a long day's work and am falling asleep at the computer. Though I have to say Stalker is in my top 5 favorite GI Joes. This was a head sketch I did inside the cover of one of my art books. I do still have these books available. If you are interested, the book is 50 pages full color, containing mostly GI JOE related work or sketches, along with other various characters. The books are $15 and I will do a original head sketch for an additional $20.

For the sketch, I was experimenting with using black Prismacolor pencils instead of ink or marker.


Stalker  -  111


Art Books are available to purchase - $15 + $3 shipping.
If you would like an additional head sketch, Include $20 and the character you would like.
Email order to:

2 comments:

  1. Killer no-nonsense look on Stalker, and I like the simple webgear and shotgun. Just sent you an email for one of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apollo Creed with a gun, a.k.a. one bad mutha you DON'T want to mess with.

    ReplyDelete