Thursday, November 24, 2011

Apocalypse NOW....

Another Quick Post!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I had the chance to visit my wife's family at her Aunt and Uncle's house. I was surprised when I got there, here Uncle Tom is turning their TV room into an art gallery of my work! I've drawn a couple Wonder Woman commissions for my Aunt. Tom also found online or local shops all the GI JOE #1 covers for the IDW relaunch and put them in this giant frame all together. Most were signed by Chuck Dixon, which is pretty cool. Not sure where he got them. Anyway, I had a great day with them and a lot of fun with family. 

Today's sketch is a color job of a previous X-Men Month Sketch. Simon Gough is helping me out here getting all these done, there are 30 total, so we still have a ways to go!

X-Men Colors - 143

Check out Simon Gough's gallery here at Deviant Art!


For Questions and Comments email me at:
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment