Friday, November 25, 2011

Iron Fist 7th Grade....

Back to the group of blank covers. I had to take a break due to work schedule and being out of town a bit for the holidays. Since these aren't just 30 min warm ups I have to pick and choose when I can do them around my deadline schedule.

I really do enjoy doing them though. I like the challenge of finding a small bit of storytelling or placing the figure in a scene that informs the character.  It's a cool problem to solve at the beginning of the day!

Sketch Cover Iron Fist - 144


This version of Iron Fist was introduced in the Matt Fraction run. I really enjoyed these books, Orson Rand was  breath of fresh air, and really brought to life the idea that the Iron Fist is a Legacy type character. 

You can find this run of books here for 42% off cover price at

For Questions or Comments email me at:
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment