Sunday, November 20, 2011

Snake Eyes Original Art Available!

I still have some pages of original art available from my first run on the IDW Snake Eyes series issues #1-4.
Issue #1 is sold out, and I have been to a couple shows with the pages so they are going quickly.

However, since I did less shows than normal this last year and I don't have an art rep, I wanted to let anyone interested know what pages are still available.


 Here is the list of pages I still have.

Issue #2:
5, 8,14,15,16,17,18,19, 20,

Issue #3
2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10,16, 20, 21

Issue #4
4 (Slice and Dice vs SE), 5, 6,17, 


Generally my pages are priced at $40-$75 each for interior pages and they are just the finished pencils.  Shipping will be an added $7 and includes tracking and insurance. I will combine shipping for multiple pages. Also if more than 2 pages are selected I will discount the bundle of pages before you checkout with me.  Thanks for all your support!

Here are a few examples of the available pages. The issues and page #'s are at the top. If you have any price questions on specific pages please email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD


SOLD


SOLD




SOLD

SOLD


 My inker for the book, Juan Castro, lives in Mexico and he owns the inked versions of these pages and others throughout the issues. If you would like to contact him directly for the pages he has, you can contact him through his email at

cilodex@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Always great to see your raw pencils, lots of energy!

    ReplyDelete