Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ultron...

A bit of a cop-out on the daily sketches, but I want to make sure I have a sketch posted for each day. This is an older sketch I did for my friend Shane Simek. He's part of the Cranboyz group that collects sketches and artwork at many of the conventions around the country. I've mentioned them before on my blog, and actually here is their BLOG, where they've posted a lot of the artwork they've collected.

With Christmas right around the corner, I needed some catching up time on other projects. Also I wanted a chance to show this sketch I did for Shane.

Ultron is one the biggest and baddest Avengers Villain they have. Created by brilliant scientist, Hank Pym (a.k.a. Giant Man, Ant Man, Yellow Jacket, etc...) Ultron gained A.I. and has adapted throughout the years becoming near invulnerable. Basically, you don't want to mess with this guy!

ULTRON - 173


Original Art done in a 11x14 sketchbook, ink on paper.

For Questions or Comments email me at:
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


1 comment:

  1. Heck Yeah!! You rocked this bad boy! Love the red highlights too!

    To be honest, I would be terrified to fight Ultron, I mean he has Adamantium skin! The Avengers can have him!

    But I'm keeping the sketch!

    ReplyDelete