Thursday, February 23, 2012

HULK Smash....again!

Another sketch from my delirious state that is sometimes referred to as "Mega Con". I was working on this up to the last minute I had to leave before catching my flight home and some necessary ZZZZZ's

So another take on the Hulk. The more I draw him, Im getting a better sense of his bulk. Im sure it would take hundreds of sketches to really nail down a look for him that I like, but I think in general Im getting there slowly.

HULK - 234


As a quick side note, in case you missed my THUNDERCATS theme week very early on in my blog. I reposted the images on another sketch blog Im a part of called 

Be sure to check out some of the recent work that's been posted. Loads of awesome sketches and art from a variety of styles!

For Questions and Comments email me at:
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment