Wednesday, February 1, 2012

JLA - Wonder Woman...

Another quick post, again I'll explain this out a bit more tomorrow.


Also an update on the Cobra Commander custom contest, - I will be posting the entries this Fri. Feb. 3rd.
 I will be putting up a poll on the left of the blog at the same time and you can start voting then. The voting will last 1 full week and we'll see who the winner is next Saturday, Feb 10th


JLA Jan. - Wonder Woman - 212



Original Art for Sale - SOLD
9x12 Ink on Bristol Board.
To Purchase, email subject "Wonder Woman" to



5 comments:

  1. What sold already?????? Thought i called dibs? Ah well whoever got this one enjoy an awsome sketch of an awsome hero.
    Lee-Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sketch Robert! And great job with Justice League January overall--I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing what February brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long are you spending on these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2-3 hrs depending on the detail, This one went quick like 90 min. I usually pencil it before I start on my page, then Ink it before I go to bed. Never the best time to ink, but thats how it works out.

    ReplyDelete