Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The new 52...

So I guess it's not so "New" anymore. DC Comics relaunched their line back in Sept 2011. One of the titles I've enjoyed the most has been the new Nightwing. I've drawn him a couple times on the blog already, but not specifically the new costume. This was a sketch done for MegaCon. There were a few sketches I did down there that I forgot to scan, I wish I had images of all of them. I might find them pop up on the internet down the road. If I do I'll share them on the blog.

About a year ago I got a hand held scanner to take with me to conventions for my sketches. It has become invaluable...well as long as I remember to use it.

Nightwing 52 - 240



Original art 
9x12 Ink on Bristol Board, Copic marker and multiliner pens.





For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt

No comments:

Post a Comment