Monday, February 13, 2012

New Batch of X-Men Colors

Back in Sept. I did a whole month of X-Men sketches, much like the JLA sketches I did in Jan. Throughout the last few months, Simon Gough, my colorist on Snake Eyes and GI JOE comics has been plugging away at coloring all 30 of them! Here is a group of the most recent:

X-Men Colors - 224

Mystique

Psylocke

Omega Red

Mr. Sinister

Prof. Xavier with his First Students

Sentinel and an itty bitty Cyclops

Apocalypse - revised since the last time I posted him.


I've posted numerous other sketches that have been colored. You can check out those posts here:


As always, if you want to see more of Simon's amazing colors, check out his 
art gallery
 HERE



For Questions and Comments you can email me at:

Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment