Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sketch Cover - Round 2 - Rick Grimes Walking Dead

Okay, anyone who knows me KNOWS I hate Zombies. I'm telling you, I need to watch a Zombie movie like I need a hole in the head.

SO when I started sketching ideas for this cover, that's about all I could think of.


Sketch Cover - Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead - 225


I think what really gives me the heebie jeebies when it comes to Zombies is the decomposition and the eating people...besides that I think it could be cool.


For questions and comments email me at:

Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com





7 comments:

  1. This is awesome! It reminds me of one the Frank Miller Hard Boiled covers--great job!

    --Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Best. Robert. Cover. Eve.

    See you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to avoid drawing zombies! That's why you're the pro. I don't hate zombies 100%, but they are used so much in popular culture nowadays that I'm sick of them. It seems like every action game needs zombie-like enemies. Or maybe that's just lazy AI programming. I remember when Smallville had a zombie episode. It was awful! Clark didn't even get a decent brawl with the zombies because they were infected coworkers. Superman versus zombies, and Superman does not get to pummel the zombies. How stupid is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Rick! One arm too many some might say though :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is early on....thanks for spoiling it. booo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what you're talking about! Never read it (might be lying right here though haha!)

      And anyway, if you're not reading this series, you just don't like comics and great storytelling! :P

      Delete