Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sketch Covers...Round 2 Doom, Doom, DOOOOOMMMM...

Here we go folks, I got another round of these sketch covers to do.  I have to say, as much as I whined about the last group, Im actually really starting to like these now. I've got 17 or 18 of these to do I believe, so it will take up the majority of this month.

Towards the end of the month I have a theme planned for the last week. But more on that later.

For now, lets get started on the covers...

Sketch Cover- Dr. Doom - 216



If you haven't had the chance, Vote on the poll to the left of the blog for your favorite entry in the
Click on the link to see the Cobra Commander entries to vote on!

Please limit the voting to one vote per option. For example I know you can log in on different computers or devices and vote again. I like that this can give you the option of voting for your two favorite or something along those lines. But please refrain from "stuffing the Ballot Box" so to speak by voting for the same entry multiple times. We want to keep this fair for those who took the time to participate.

Thanks to you Contestants for participating!!!


Also a very special Thanks to Joe Customs and 
for supporting the contest and my blog! 

Check out the other fantastic displays at  4 Corner Concepts
the Awesome will make your head explode!!!




3 comments:

  1. Incredibly sharp! Nice background. Everything is just dynamic. We need you continually on a monthly Marvel book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this post's title a reference to Invader Zim???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing art work. Doom is my #1 Marvel character and Mr. Atkins you created an outstanding sketch cover featuring him.
    Congratulation to the owner of this piece.

    ReplyDelete