Sunday, March 18, 2012

And then there were Four...wait what?

Alright, Finally we've gotten to the end of the inking on this bad boy! Our last addition to the Spider-man and his Amazing Symbiotic Friends is Toxin! Like I mentioned before, I honestly don't know much about this character. Im sure he has some kind of redeeming quality that warrants his existance. But honestly I can't even be bothered to take a min. to look him up on Wikipedia and find out. Actually, Im sure it's taking me longer to type this out then for me to physically type in a Google search, type in "Toxin, Marvel Comics", click on the Wikipedia link, and read the first paragraph to find out who this guy is....


Anyway, he kind of looks like the others. The end.

I call this piece "3 Awesome Symbiotes and that other guy" - 258


For Questions and Comments email me at 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com





2 comments:

  1. Awesome work. Very sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome art! I love seeing the process!

    PS. Visit www.thevenomsite.com if you ever decide to learn more about Toxin or any other symbiote :)

    ReplyDelete