Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I am KROD!

This was for a project with Marvel that never really happened past the initial concept stages. I was doing some character designs and various facial expressions to get a sense of this sword and sorcery genre character. The character was your typical hero of the story, but kind of a goof ball as well. I don't typically make my characters so expressive. They're all pretty grim folks over on the Snake Eyes front....well and we never see Snake Eyes' face....so that's part of it.




KROD - 268





Elders of the RuneStone is still going strong on our KickStarter Campaign!
Check out the link if you haven't see it yet, or you if are looking to get a commission from me this year. The rewards for the pledges are to the right!


Ridiculous amounts of destruction and mayhem begin! With this double sized first issue, There's plenty more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment