Friday, March 23, 2012

Spider Jerusalem...

This is just a quick post today. Another convention sketch of the character Spider Jerusalem. I've never read the book Transmetropolitan. What I know about the book is it really set the mold, along with Preacher and a few other titles,  for the line Vertigo books that DC Comics publishes.

But like I said I don't know enough about the character to go into what I think about him or the book. What I will say is that I really like it when people ask me to draw someone that wears mostly black. This took right about 30 min. to draw.

Whenever someone asks me to do a sketch for them, then says I can pick who....it will ALWAYS be Spiderman wearing the black suit. It's basically a silhouette, without a face...and just a design on the front. Done. Next.

This wasn't necessarily that easy, I enjoyed trying to grab what I did know about his character and incorporate that into this drawing.

Spider Jerusalem  - 263


I can't necessarily recommend the title, because I haven't read it. I hear it's well done, and I also hear it's very much a mature readers only book. So please keep that in mind. 
However, you can get this series in trade along with many other great comics at my sponsor
Generally every thing is atleast 30-40% off, sometimes MORE!

For Questions and Comments email me at:
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment