Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This was a sketch I did from a while back that I forgot to post. It's not a very large sketch, just something I did in my sketchbook trying to keep a sketch under 30 min. This took just a couple min extra but was close enough. I honestly dont know much about this character, Tyr, he's an old school DC comics villain that appeared in Superboy. He's based on the one-armed Norse god of war. I actually liked the look of him, and more than anything it makes me want to draw Trapjaw from He-Man!

Tyr - 267



For Questions and Comments email me at:
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


Elders of the RuneStone is still going strong on our KickStarter Campaign!
Check out the link if you haven't see it yet, or you if are looking to get a commission from me this year. The rewards for the pledges are to the right!



Pencils and inks by me, colors by Bob Pedroza our RuneStone colorist!

No comments:

Post a Comment