Thursday, April 5, 2012

Avengers April Black Knight...

Again, just trying to keep my head above water with my work load at the moment. Plus I've got the convention C2E2 (Artist Alley table N5)  in Chicago this weekend. Im all prepared for the show, i.e. NEW Sketchbooks for this con season! However, Im trying to get extra work done on my Snake Eyes pages before I leave so that losing 4 days at a con doesn't kill my schedule...or me.

The nice thing about these periodic conventions for my blog is that I spend 4 days just doing sketches, and then I can post those out for the next week or two while I catch up on my comic pages. So again, sorry posts haven't been as frequent lately, but I'll be able to make up for it this weekend. As my Dad and my wife were both saying, not everything I post has to be the finished drawing. Something posted is better than nothing.

Well, here's the underdrawing of the Avenger I'm currently sketching up as my warm up tonight.

Avengers April - Black Knight - 276

This sketch made me realize how badly I need to clean off my scanner....and how cool swords are.

For Questions or Comments email me at:
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




1 comment:

  1. Swords are cool. And so is this sketch!

    --Tim

    ReplyDelete