Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Avengers April Hulk

Hey, so finally back from the con, I know I've been behind on my blog. I'm going to post these up probably 2 a day to catch back up. I did a few Avengers related sketches this weekend at the show. I know it's a bit of a cheat, but hey you still get the same amount of art that I promised....just a bit delayed.

First up is the Hulk. This was just a quick sketch for me, Im sure compared to the others I recently posted you can tell. So if you're looking for the crazy detailed sketch of Hulk from me, I posted a couple of others I've done this year as well.

C2E2, the convention up in Chicago, is hands down my favorite show of the year. It's large enough to bring a great crowd, I'm busy all weekend, the big publishers come to set up, and I live close enough that I can drive to the show. That last one is important, because I'm not limited by luggage space and can get all kinds of toys! Lets just say we're stocked up for Christmas in my house.

Avengers April - HULK - 281





Here are the two from previous blog sketches this year.






The sketchbooks were a hit at the show, Thanks for everyone that stopped by 
and picked up Volumes 1 and 2.



Both sketchbooks are 60 pages of my hand picked blog sketches. Volume 3 will be ready in just a couple of weeks.

I still have copies, so if you're interested in a collection of my daily sketches, email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




1 comment: