Sunday, April 8, 2012

Avengers April Justice Inks...

Here's the final inks on the sketch. I'm also realizing that posting the sketch twice means I've already said what I needed to about the character.

So..... I inked this.....*cough*.

Avengers April - Justice Inks - 279




 Original Art
SOLD
9x12 ink on Bristol Board. 
To Purchase, email subject "Justice" to 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



Robert Atkins Art 
UPDATE!

Just in time for the C2E2 convention this weekend in Chicago, I now have 3 NEW  convention sketchbooks available to buy at the show. They are $10 each.

"366" will be the series of sketchbooks that collect the art from my blog. I have the first 2 of 4,
 60-page volumes ready. These two books contain art specifically from the first 6 months
 of my year long daily sketch challenge!





The 3rd sketchbook is 40 pages of production art from my first run on Snake Eyes!

The Snake Eyes book folds down the center of the visor for the spine. You can open the book and hold it up to your face to make people think you're a ninja... Trust me it works. I do it all the time...


For Questions or Sketchbook requests email me at:
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


2 comments: