Thursday, April 12, 2012

Avengers April Nova...

Don't worry, don't worry, we'll get to all the big guns. But until then I need to catch up and if I've done a sketch recently that can anyway be connected to the Avengers....I'm gonna say it counts. Nova was a member of the Secret Avengers that started up a couple of years ago. Again he might not be the poster child for "Avengers" like Cap, Iron Man or Thor...heck he's not even a full timer like AntMan, but he was an Avengers and that's all that matters this month.

Luckily I could say that for just about any character in Marvel. so I should be good this month. I started reading Nova back with the Abnet and Lanning run a few years ago, and really got hooked on the character. I was a little late to the "Marvel Cosmic" realm of comics, but I've really enjoyed that book and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Avengers April - NOVA - 283


This was on another blank sketch cover...drawing Space is cool. 

For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

1 comment:

  1. You went all out on this one! Awesome! And I am really digging how you are jumping around to different eras of the team! No matter what the reason... ;)

    ReplyDelete