Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Avengers...Iron Fist!

Well, so that was insane... Finally back from my conventions and finally done with the issue that had me run so ragged. I still have another issue to do, another day another deadline. But that's the nature of the biz and I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it!

I certainly never expected to get so behind, so now I've got to double up on my output to catch up. So these posts will come pretty fast and furious for me to get back up to speed.

First off, another Iron Fist! His awesomely classic 70's costume with the open shirt and huge collar that he loved so much. Apparently peripheral vision is overrated.

Avengers Iron Fist - 302


For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with some Classic Iron Fist!

    ReplyDelete