Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cobra Commission...

Alright here is the final Cobra commission with these 5 characters. It includes the Dreadnok's Thunder Machine vehicle on the left and a Cobra HISS tank on the right. Again this commission was 14inches tall by 24 inches wide. Each figure was roughly 10-11" tall I think. So when combined with the GI JOE commission this bad boy was 4 ft wide! By far the largest commission I've worked on.

However, I think because I've spotlighted this one on the blog, I just got another commission with ALL of the M.A.S.K. characters. Including all the Figures, their vehicles, the Vehicle Transport, Boulder Hill, etc... I'll be sure to post the progress on that too.
Cobra Commission - 322


Thanks to www.YOJOE.com for providing the images!


For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to see this entire piece all together before commenting--this is like the Sistine Chapel for G.I. Joe. Which makes you Michelangelo. Now it makes perfect sense why you started with Nunchuck.

    See what I just did there?

    --Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more a1autotransport.com

    ReplyDelete