Thursday, May 24, 2012

GI JOE Yearbook Snake Eyes...

In an effort to catch up on my blog I'll be posting these fairly quick headshots. They're not that large I did them all together on an 11x17 in a row. They were used as the images that were put on badges for the VA Comic Con.

Just a series of quick posts, there probably won't be much commentary for these. Except I realized they look a lot like year book pictures.

Snake Eyes Yearbook - 326

Inks by Rick Ketcham

Snake Eyes - "Most Likely to never call you back"






The line art for Avengers Month sketches are in my 3rd and 4th volumes of the 
366: Daily Sketch Challenge 
Sketchbooks
Volumes 1,2, and 3 are available for $10 each combining 180 pages of art!
$5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3 combined.




For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment