Friday, May 11, 2012

GI Joe - Snake Eyes...

Again...heh. I know I draw this guy a lot. This is a pretty classic version though. Not the goggles classic, but still he's rockin' that crazy Snake Eyes sword.

I have also drawn Timber, his wolf, in there, but you see him more in the next character in line.

Not much else to say, except that at this point I was definitely realizing how enormous this commission was. I was only a quarter of the way done and had already drawn larger than a regular comic cover's worth of space (11x17) into this thing.

GI JOE -  Snake Eyes - 313





That is a seriously crazy looking wolf...

For Comments and Questions email me at

Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


2 comments:

  1. Can't get enough of your Snake Eyes work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this thing when it's done.

    ReplyDelete