Friday, May 4, 2012

Moon Knight

This was a request from back during Avengers month. I don't have a long history of reading Moon Knight. I picked up the run that Dave Finch was drawing a few years ago. The story was a bit too weird though. I'd like to find a good run that really defines the character so I can get a feel for what he's all about.

I was lucky in the Heroes for Hire book that I got to draw so many Marvel heroes in just those couple of issues. I got to take a stab at Moon Knight there. I think he would be a cool character to draw in some action scenes.

Moon Knight - 305



For Questions and Comments email me at 

Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

Here's a few panels that I got to draw Moon Knight in, but he was always in the background.




Both of these issues are collected in a trade called
Heroes For Hire: Control 
You can get it here for 40% off! at




1 comment:

  1. I have a question that's been on my mind for some time. You do some awesome commissions of characters that are copyrighted. How is it legal for artists to sell such drawings? I am very glad that you can do it, but I am confused as to why nobody gets in trouble for it.

    ReplyDelete