Thursday, June 7, 2012

Batgirl....

Sketch that I started down at Project Comic Con. Still need to finish up the inks, but here's the progress scan.

This is the new Batgirl costume for DC. She's back to being Barbara Gordon as Batgirl, but with a newer costume for the 52 relaunch of DC books from last Sept. I'm glad they got he character back to Barbara, but I was actually just getting into the Stephanie Brown Batgirl and really likes her costume when DC pulled the plug and did this relaunch. I think her and the Red Robin books were a couple of the biggest losses when the relaunch happened. I do generally like that DC did the relaunch and I don't have any big problems with it, just miss those costumes and characters.

Batgirl - 340


For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment