Monday, June 4, 2012

Huntress...

This was another con sketch done during Project Comic Con down in St. Louis. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed that show. For me it's nice and close and my brother lives like 4 miles away from the convention so it was a great chance to hang out with him. We took some pictures that I'll post as soon as I get them. 

Also, for a relatively "small" show, they've consitently brought in amazing comic artists year after year.  For anyone that collects con sketches, this is a great show to come to. Just a few names from the last two years. Andy Kubert, Ethan Van Sciver, Kenneth Rocafort, Mike McKone, Clayton Henry, Jeremy Huan,  Jamal Igle, Ryan Ottley, Pop Mahn, Denny O'Neil and I know I'm missing a ton. Anyway, if this show keeps going like it has, it will be the midwest show to go to! 

This was the first sketch of the con, which always takes me the longest. not always the best, but takes me the longest to get into the mindset of it. 


Huntress - 337




For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsart.com

1 comment:

  1. Just recently started following this blog. When I see pieces like this, and the consistent quality of your work overall, I know you're going to be a star someday soon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete