Saturday, June 2, 2012

Juggernaut..

Pencils for a recent convention sketch of Juggernaut. I'll post the inks shortly. I'm finding more and more that I like drawing these crazy oversized characters. That will work well with our large characters in Elders of the RuneStone. I was always intimidated to draw them when I started out. I think as I studied anatomy more, it became easier to exaggerate the forms and still make it look believable.

Now that I think of it, just showing the pencils make Juggernaut look pretty silly. I havn't drawn the huge boulder in yet that he's going to be holding. And it looks like he's running a way with his hands in the air.
I'm curious what caption you think is appropriate to this piece....

Juggernaut - 335






For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.Com




Thanks to Rocky for this caption!


If anyone else has a photo manipulation for me I'll add it up here! 
Keep those captions coming!

1 comment: