Monday, June 11, 2012

Leonardo...

I did this sketch awhile back and don't think I ever posted it. I intended to do a TMNT week but it didn't get squeezed in last fall. I'll give it another go this coming year, but I think with the sketches I have to do leading up to Heroes Con and previous commissions that will keep me busy for the final 30+ drawings for the remainder of this year long sketch challenge.

Leonardo - TMNT - 345


Original Art - Available to purchase
Leonardo - 9x12 Pencils on Bristol Board
SOLD
(if you purchase this and would like the original inked the total will be $75)


For Questions or Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow that is great. If I had more money I'd be all over it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEt me know if you ever do a Casey Jones and Raphael sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang man, I LOVE this! This has to be one of my favorite pics of Leo.

    ReplyDelete