Thursday, June 14, 2012

Usagi Yojimbo vs. The Hidden Fortress...

This was a cool commission idea I had to do. Usagi Yojimbo is a fantastic comic that has been ongoing for over 20 years. Created by Stan Sakai, Usagi is a samurai rabbit who has adventures in an anthropamorphic fuedal Japan.

I record a podcast with Co-Creator and friend Quinn Johnson called the Darkhan City Times Podcast. You can find links to the podcast here on the left of my blog. Our very first episode, Quinn does a pretty indepth review of the character and the series if you're interested in knowing more.

Again this was on a blank comic cover. Very fun change of pace, I dont get to draw "cartoony" that often.

Usagi Yojimbo vs. Cobra Temple - 348



For Questions and Comments email me at

2 comments:

  1. Dang man, this is freakin' sweet! I'd love to see more of Usagi...perhaps what happens after he enters the Cobra fortress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I thought you'd appreciate this one!

    ReplyDelete