Sunday, June 17, 2012

Walking Dead - Michone

For anyone that knows me well, you gotta know I'm a bit squeemish when it comes to Zombies. Even doing a little sketch on this cover, I conveniently had paper cover the outer border with all the zombie faces.

So quick post, quick sketch and on to the next one.

Walking Dead - Michone - 351



I will say I read the first trade of this, and even surprisingly watched the first season. Even for someone like me that literally can't stand zombies...it's actually pretty good. 

Get a great deal on the collected trades of the Walking Dead here at 

Most Trades are less than $9!


For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge zombie fan, but vol 1 of the Walking Dead sucked me right in! The characters drive the story and the zombies are just part of the background and plot! There are some more brutal moments later on that might not have been so enjoyable for you. Glad you were able to get into some of it though!

    ReplyDelete