Friday, July 20, 2012

Back with a little TMNT action!....

Hey all, so it's been a bit of a break from the blog. Mostly due to this MONSTER cover I've been doing for IDW.  It's a 3 page interconnected cover that will run on issue #18 of GI JOE, Snake Eyes and Cobra.  As soon as it's all solicited or comes out I will show my process and talk about who I chose to spotlight on the cover. It's an idea I've had and wanted to do for a couple of years now. It will showcase nearly 40 GI JOE and Cobra characters and over a dozen vehicles!

I also got to squeeze in the cover for the Canadian Joe Con comic! The show is coming up Aug 11th in Toronto, and I'm really looking forward to my first trip up to Canadian and meeting with the Joe fans up there.

I reposted this Leonardo sketch a little while back and it was snagged up pretty quickly, but the buyer requested that I ink it. So I got to spend a little more time on this and thought I'd share.

Leonardo - 375


For Questions and Comments email me at 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment