Saturday, July 21, 2012

Castlevania goodness....

A while back I did a Castlevania theme on the blog. It was mostly as a favor for my friend Quinn Johnson to use as character art in a Castlevania Comic Book pitch to the video game company Konami.  As usual I teamed up with Simon Gough to really make these characters come to life. Quinn is a fantastic writer and a devote Castlevania fan. He came up with a treatment that explores the history of the game property and incorporates many aspects that make the game and story unique. It's a really well written script!

There's only so much I can say, but the pitch has been turned in, and we've gotten some fantastic feedback so far!! I wanted to share the colored art that went into the pitch this week on the blog.

I'll start of with Grant the Pirate. Here's the original post where I talk more about the character.


Castlevania Colors - Grant the Pirate - 376



No comments:

Post a Comment