Monday, July 23, 2012

Castlevania in Color....


I realized I already posted a couple of these colors from Simon. The Alucard character and Cornell both. So I've added them again here so they're all in one place. 

I've only drawn a werewolf kind of character a few times before. There are quite a few different interpretations out there to pull from. I had a lot of fun with this one, I don't get to draw monsters very often. Once again with Simon's colors this really comes to life!

Here's the original post where I talk about the Comic pitch, the character and this sketch.




Castlevania Colors - Cornell the Werewolf - 378







Alucard was fun to do. Almost a very classic Dracula image, though younger looking. Which makes since considering he's Dracula's son in the game. This is a very specific depiction of Alucard during the time right before he rebels against his father and joins the force of good. I really dig these kind of characters that have an inner struggle of good vs evil. 

Here's the original sketch post where I talk more about the character and sketch!


Casltevania Colors - Alucard - 379






For Comments and Questions email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment