Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wolverine vs Sentinel....

Okay, got this bad boy done. I had a lot of fun working on this, my son was with me drawing his own characters and he suggested I have Wolverine cutting out the Sentinel's eye. It was a cool idea so I went with that, and he's been pretty proud of his contribution since.

Fun to do, classic 90's costume Wolverine takin' it to a Sentinel. Ahhh good times. I've just got 3 of these blank sketch covers to do from that sketch opp a while back. Then that will be wrapped up. I have a few more to do for conventions recently past or coming up. So I'll be posting those as I get them done.

Wolverine vs Sentinel - 374





IF you're looking for a great self contained Wolverine story, Ultimate Wolverine vs. HULK is a cool 6  issue arc. It is more for an older audience since Hulk rips Wolverine in half....well, he got better. 
Written by Damon Lindelof (co-creator of LOST)  and art by Leinil Yu. 

You can get that here at INSTOCK TRADES for 40% off!






For Questions and Comments email me at 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

1 comment: