Sunday, August 19, 2012

Angel and Iron Fist Commission step 3...

Alright, now with both figures drawn in, I needed a NY City background with our heroes on the rooftops. I usually do this step in my layout stage, but I wasn't really in the mindset to work out buildings when I sat down to do the pencils. So I figured I'd work it out later. I had a good idea of what I was going to do in my head so it wasn't as necessary to work it all out in the layout stage.


Angel and Iron Fist - Finished pencils - 405


This ended up being more complex than I expected, but I wanted to work up a perspective tutorial as I was drawing this. I figured Dan (the guy who commissioned this) wouldn't mind a cover quality background in his commission.

For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

3 comments:

  1. dang this is awesome some of my faves... Iron Fist is the man... thanks for sharing and creating this sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this on my wall! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, the detailed background was an unexpected yet awesome surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete