Monday, August 20, 2012

Angel and Iron Fist Commission step 4, inking...

Started with the inking on this as my warm up today. Little bit at a time and I'll get this done. My schedule rarely allows for me to take a full day or two to do a commission. Especially one as detailed as this is going to be in the end. A piece like this ends up taking 15-20 hours total.

Angel and Iron Fist Commission Inks - 406





The sketches for last years daily challenge are collected in these 3 volumes!
366: Daily Sketch Challenge 
Sketchbooks
Volumes 1, 2, and 3 are available for $10 each combining 180 pages of art!
$5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3 combined.

Volume 4 will be coming out this Oct. Volume 1's first print run is nearly sold out. Get them while you can!





For Questions and Comments, or to order sketchbooks
email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment