Monday, August 6, 2012

Scarlett in Action!...

Here is another wonder color job done by Simon Gough over a Scarlett commission recently. I think with this sketch I really tried to capture movement and a dynamic female figure. I think torque-ing that front foot inward really helps sell the run for some reason. As always Simon did a great job with the atmosphere in particular.

Scarlett Colors - 393

Colors by Simon Gough

Original Line art by Robert Atkins

I'm headed up to the Canadian Joe Con this weekend, so I'll have quite a few sketches from the show to start putting up here this week. I'm going to guess it will be GI Joe heavy on the character choices...
just a guess.

IDW put out a cool trade collection called the GI JOE: The Best of Scarlett, that I also did the cover for. Now that I think about it, I forgot to put that in my collage of IDW covers. I'll have to revise that again!
  You can find the book 30% off,  here at 




For Comments and Questions email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what he does with my Lady Jaye!

    ReplyDelete