Monday, August 27, 2012

Zartan Colors...

I've gone on and on before how much I dig this character, so I won't belabor it again. Here are some great colors done by Simon Gough, my commission partner in crime. I think this is one of my favorite drawings of Zartan I've done since working on GI JOE.

Zartan Colors - 413


I especially like how well Simon adds a sense of mood to the piece. His textures on the bricks, the modeling on the hood are fantastic. The color choices to make it like a night time scene in the back ground is all him.  You can see compared to the line art how much he adds to the piece.



For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

1 comment:

  1. I loooove G.I. Joe but I've never been a fan of the Cobra characters except for two - Copperhead and Zartan. Always loved his look and personality.

    ReplyDelete