Monday, September 10, 2012

Deathstroke NYCC....

Another convention sketch from NYCC. I didn't think I was going to be able to get to this one at the show. The guy who commissioned it asked me Fri. night to do it, then that evening I wasn't able to fit it in. Even after drawing til 4 am. I just couldnt do it. I had others who had pre ordered sketches that still needed done and I was trying to make sure those were taken care of. He was leaving Saturday at the end of the show, so in the last couple of hours I did my best to finish this up before he had to leave.

I think I've said it before, Deathstroke is my favorite bad guy in DC comics. So any chance I have to draw him, I'm going to jump at it.




Deathstroke - 427

I also just realized that INSTOCK TRADES still has my 2009 sketchbook INSTOCK! 


I'm completely sold out of that limited run of books. But they have a few left. Just follow this link to get the book I put out right as I was starting GI JOE.







For Questions and Comments email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

2 comments:

  1. Always great to see a cool Deathstroke! Feeling a Mike McKone vibe on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the size of those classic boot cuffs... deadly all by themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete